Blazers for women on sale
How to choose a blazer?
The blazers are very famous because they can turn any look into something elegant and youthful. The blazers have been and will be an indispensable garment in your closet. If you are looking for blazers for women on sale, you’re in the right place. The best thing about blazers is that you can use them at any time of the year and any occasion. It seems to have magical powers, because it can turn any look into a successful “Street style”. Some jeans, a white blouse, a blazer and some heels and you will be ready for work and from there to a nightclub, or with some sandals and you will have a more relaxed look to go shopping.
The blazers with plain colors help us a lot to reduce the prints in our jeans, dresses or blouses so the look doesn’t look so loaded, the blazers can turn around any look, with a crop top to give it more style, or with leggings or jeans, complementing any style. If you’re already determined to buy one, but you do not know how to choose blazers for women on sale. We share some recommendations:
If the blazer has intense colors, you can combine with jeans, white blouse or white shirts. The blazers also look great with formal pants to go to work, making you look “chic”. But If you want to wear a blazer with a skirt, we recommend that you wear a short blazer, because this way will highlight your waist, accentuating your curves. If the blazer has prints or has intense colors you can combine with jeans and a white blouse with hells or sandals. The blazers also look great with formal pants to go to work, giving it a chic look. And, if you want to wear a blazer with a skirt, we recommend that you wear a short blazer, because this way will highlight your waist, accentuating your curves.
Sometimes the trickiest thing to do is to choose clothes online, how do you how to buy blazers for women on sale?
The first thing that we should do is to make sure that the blazer fits our figure, the shoulder seams should stay right where the arms starts and the length of the sleeves should reach the wrists. Subsequently, we must determine what color we want to use. If you choose a neutral color you can make more combinations. On the other hand, if we have one with intense colors we can use jeans or blouses with neutral colors to highlight the blazer.
Also, we need to look at the length. In most cases, we should choose one that ends on the hip, without covering completely. If you use very short blazers, you highlight your hips and legs. In addition, blazer details such as buttons, flounces, embroidery or pleats make more volume in that part of the body, so make sure they are in a place you want to highlight. Another tip that sometimes we forget is that if you want to stylize your figure it´s best to choose a blazer with a row of buttons.
Finally, the flaps need to be balanced with your body. If you have very thin lapels and your shoulders are wide, you will have an effect in which your shoulders look wider than they are. On the contrary, if a person with narrow shoulders has a blazer with very big lapels they will look disproportionate. We recently did an article of what to use depending on your body type, here we leave some tips on how to specifically choose a blazer according to your body type.
- If you have pear body type:
- Use blazers with details on the top such as pockets, shoulder pads, buttons. This will draw attention away from the hips.
- The length of the blazer can be at the hip.
- Blazers with buttons fit well, short or wide flaps. If you use those that only have a button you highlight the hips.
-If you have an hour-glass body type: o Choose a blazer that highlight your waist. o You can choose them with buttons, but make sure it fit you well. You can highlight your waist with a belt.o If you choose blazers with heavy fabrics, you will look plain, without curves.
- If you are thin:
- You can use blazers with intense colors, squares, stripes and different patterns, thick fabrics or with pockets because they add volume.
- Go for blazers that highlight your waist.
- If you are tall:
- Use blazers with short or long flaps, with or without buttons.
- Do not use blazers very short, go for the wide blazers they will stylize your figure.
- If you are petite:
- Do not use blazers that reaches lower than your hips, this will make you look shorter.
- Do not use short blazers, because they make you also look shorter.
- You can use blazers with classic cuts with buttons, fabrics that fit your figure.
- If you are XL:
- Use blazers with straights lines to stylize your figure.
- Choose blazers that reach your hips.
- To choose the colors, remember that dark color make you look thinner and light colors make more volume.
- Choose the classic style.
Now you know how to choose blazers for women on sale. We hope to see you soon. Remember if you are looking for innovation, style and price come to Matilda by true love.